- Product Code: KS18101042
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs.28,119.00
Explore the collection of Hamsavardhini featuring explicit handloom sarees from Kanjeevaram where each saree carries a Vintage design and colour combination with a contemporary touch.
Taking care of silk sarees
- Store silks away from sunlight & heat.
- Attach a 'fall' If your saree has a 'zari' border
- For the first 3 washes, use only plain cold water.
- Wash the border, pallu and main body separately.
- Dry the saree by rolling it in a towel
- Iron on medium heat only.
- Dry-clean your silks just before it is time to wear them.
- Store the sarees in a dry and cool place and dust with Neem leaves.
Stain removal for Silk sarees:
- The moment you get a stain wash with cold water.
- If the stain is of oil/ghee then rub some talcum powder over it.
- Lipstick stains: use dry-cleaning fluids like petrol and then follow up with mild soap/shampoo and cold water.
- Nail polish: rub the affected are with acetone on a ear bud.
- Other stains: These include chocolate, gravy, ice-cream, milk etc. Use dry-cleaning products like petrol, then let it dry.Then use mild soap/shampoo/liquid soap and rinse with cold water.